Mismi Bose Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Bio Info| The Voice India Kids Contestant: Mismi Bose is a popular singer, who is competing in popular singing reality show The Voice India Kids on &TV. She won everybody’s heart on the show by his melidious voice. In the blind auditions, she selected the Shekhar Ravjiani as mentor, who is a popular music composer and singer, and involved not only in Hindi music industry but also in Telugu and Marathi industry. Get here complete information about The Voice India Kids Contestant Mismi Bose wiki, biography, age, date of birth, bio and many more details.
Mismi Bose Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Bio Info| The Voice India Kids Contestant
Mismi Bose Wiki and Biography: Mismi Bose is a well known child singer basically belongs from Guwahati. She is best known for her performances in The Voice India Kids, which is scheduled to premiere on 23 July 2016 and will be broadcast on &TV. The series is produced by Endemol India. The show will be aired every Saturday and Sunday 9:00 pm IST. The show is hosted by Sugandha Mishra and Jay Bhanushali.
In The Voice India Kids: Mismi Bose is currently appear in popular singh show The Voice India Kids as contestants and part of Team Shekhar.
Mismi Bose Bio:
- Name: Mismi Bose
- Occupation: Singer
- Current Show: The Voice India Kids
- Nationality: Indian
- Harveer Singh Chawla Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Bio Info| The Voice India Kids Contestant
- Priyal Gor Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Boyfriend,Bio Info| Ichapyaari Nagin (Naagin) Actress Icha Iccha Real Name
- Reshma Qureshi Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Bio Info| Acid Attack Survivor in New York Fashion Week
- Harnaam Kaur Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband,Bio Info| British Sikh Beard Girl
- Niti Taylor Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Boyfriend,Bio Info| Diya Aur Baati Hum Season 2 Actress Khanak Real Name
Hope you like this information and share it with your friends on social networks.
We will come back with more interesting stuff. Till then, take care and stay blessed.