Jyothi Lakshmi Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband,Bio Info| Died At 63: Jyothi Lakshmi was a popular Indian actress, who was died at the age of 63. She was diagnosed with blood cancer, which she had been battling for months. A trained dancer, she is known for roles in Muthu, Sethu and Jaganmohini in Tamil. She acted in Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and a handful of Hindi movies making up more than 300 films. Her dance numbers were considered mandatory in the movies of the 1980s and early 90s. Jyothi Lakshmi is the sister of Jayamalini, who was also a leading actress back in the day. The funeral of the yesteryear actress will be held in Kannammapettai Crematorium, Chennai. Get here complete information about Jyothi Lakshmi wiki, biography, age, date of birth, husband, bio and many more details.
Jyothi Lakshmi Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband,Bio Info| Died At 63
Jyothi Lakshmi Wiki and Biography: Jyothi Lakshmi was born in 1953. In the early 1970s, she was well noted for her leading roles and songs in movies. She also has acted in female-oriented movies and is a trained dancer. She predominantly works in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam movies. In the early 1980s her popularity gradually declined due to her sister Jayamalini’s entry into the movie industry. Her debut was in the film Periya Idathu Penn in 1963.
Death: She died on August 8, 2016 due to blood cancer in Chennai.
Jyothi Lakshmi Bio:
- Name: Jyothi Lakshmi
- Occupation: Actress
- Age: 63
- Died: August 8, 2016
- Nationality: Indian
- Panchu Arunachalam Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Wife,Bio Info| Veteran Writer
- Irom Sharmila Chanu Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband,Bio Info| Social Activist
- Kalikho Pul Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Wife,Bio Info| Former Arunachal Pradesh CM
- Rakesh Siddaramaiah Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Bio Info| Karnataka CM Son Died in Belgium
- Mahmood Farooqui Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Wife,Bio Info| Found Guilty of Raping American National
Hope you like this information and share it with your friends on social networks.
We will come back with more interesting stuff. Till then, take care and stay blessed.