Rachna Sharma Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband,Bio Info| Babul Supriyo Wife: Rachna Sharma is a Delhi-based air hostess with Jet Airways and wife of playback singer and Union Minister Babul Supriyo. The two have been in a relationship for the last two years and finally tied a knot on August 9, 2016. Many big celebrities appear in this marriage, even Prime Minister Narendra Modi was part of the glittery wedding ceremony at The Ashok, New Delhi. Get here complete information about Rachna Sharma wiki, biography, age, date of birth, husband, bio and many more details.
Rachna Sharma Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband,Bio Info| Babul Supriyo Wife
Rachna Sharma Wiki and Biography: Rachna Sharma is the wife of Babul Supriyo, who is playback singer and Union minister, and air hostess in Jet Airways. The couple’s love story is nothing less than the script of a Bollywood film. For the union minister, Cupid struck 35,000 ft above sea level. Babul revealed the whats and hows of his relationship with Rachna in June. He said, “For the last two years, my fate seems to have been circling in the air. Strange things are happening 30-35,000 ft above the sea level. Seems like someone is sitting up there and writing the script of my life.”
Husband: She is married to Playback singer and politician Babul Supriyo. Babul was earlier married to Rhea, with whom he has a daughter, Sharmilee.
Rachna Sharma Bio:
- Name: Rachna Sharma
- Occupation: Air hostess
- Husband: Babul Supriyo
- From: Delhi
- Nationality: Indian
- Jyothi Lakshmi Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband,Bio Info| Died At 63
- Panchu Arunachalam Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Wife,Bio Info| Veteran Writer
- Irom Sharmila Chanu Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Husband,Bio Info| Social Activist
- Kalikho Pul Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Wife,Bio Info| Former Arunachal Pradesh CM
- Rakesh Siddaramaiah Wiki,Biography,Age,Date of Birth,Bio Info| Karnataka CM Son Died in Belgium
Hope you like this information and share it with your friends on social networks.
We will come back with more interesting stuff. Till then, take care and stay blessed.