There are situations when a Facebook account is blocked and there can be many reasons behind it. If a user has posted some unauthorized images, nudity, religious comments, or anything else. Sometimes users deactivate their account temporarily and in such a case, they have to use their credentials to activate the account. The block is temporary and users can remove the blocks with the help of certain methods, which have been described here.
How to recover a self-disabled account?
Here are the steps of enabling a self-disabled account.
- The user must make sure that the account can be activated again. This can be done if he has temporarily deactivated his account. If he has deleted the account, then he has a time of fourteen days to recover the account. If he is unable to do so, he has to create a new account.
- Open facebook homepage.
- Enter email or phone number in the user name box and password in the passw2ord box.
- Click login and the user will be able to activate his account if it is temporarily deactivated.
- If the account has been deleted, user will get a prompt where he will find Confirm Deletion and Cancel Deletion buttons. He should click the Cancel Deletion button to recover the account.
Submit an appeal for enabling the account
Here are the steps, which users can use to submit an appeal to activate the account.
- First, the user has to make sure that his account is disables. In order to do this, he has to enter his credentials and click Log in. If he receives Account Disabled message, he can send an appeal to the Facebook for reactivation. If the account opens normally, then it is not disabled.
- Open the page My Facebook account has been disabled on the computer.
- Click submit an appeal where the following text is found
- If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please.
- The appeal form will open. If the page asks to log out then clear the history and the cookies and login again.
- Enter the email address, which was being used for logging in to the account. The user can also use the email, which he regularly accesses.
- Enter full name, which has been used in the Facebook account. This full name can be different from the legal name.
- Upload the picture of the ID which can be passport, driving license, etc. Here are the steps, which the user can follow to upload the picture.
- Search for the picture of the ID on the computer. If there is no such picture, click a picture and move to the desired location in the computer.
- Click Choose files and the file dialog box will open.
- Go to the location where the picture is saved.
- Click Open.
- In the Additional Info field add some data about the account. Here are the details, which the user can provide.
- The info can be related to legal name and the name used in the Facebook account.
- The info can be related to hacking.
- If the user is sure that someone else has used his account for posting bad contents.
- Click Send. The appeal will be sent to the Facebook for review.
These are some of the techniques, which users can use to reactivate their account. The steps are very easy and they will help in reactivating the account easily. After reactivation, users must make sure that they are not involved in such activities, which results in deactivation of the account.