What is Facebook Business Manager?
Learn how to set up Facebook ads account and your Facebook business manager, that could be a tool designed for managing your Facebook Pages and ad accounts. By exploitation Business Manager, you can: Manage access to your Facebook Pages and ad accounts – see UN agency has access to your Pages and ad accounts and take away or modification their permissions. Then want to help throughout creating Facebook ads now then contact Facebook phone number.
Work with agencies (like us) – you’ll additionally share your Business Manager account with agencies in order that they will assist you to manage your ad campaigns.
In order to start out advertising on Facebook, you wish a Business Manager account that manages a minimum of one Facebook Page.
To add a Facebook Page:
- Go to your business manager settings.
- Under the folks and Assets tab, choose “Pages”.
- Click on “Add New Page”.
- Select one among the three options: “Claim a Page”, “Request Access to a Page” or “Create a brand new Page”.
- If you select to request access or claim a Page, enter the Facebook page name or URL.
To add an Associate in Nursing advertising account to your Business Manager:
- Open your Business Manager Settings.
- Under the folks and Assets tab, click on “Add Accounts”.
- On the correct aspect of the page, choose “Add New Ad Accounts”.
- Choose one among the three options: “Claim Ad Account”, “Request Access to an advert Account” or “Create a brand new Ad Account”.
- If you select to request access or claim an advert account, enter the ad account ID (Learn wherever to seek out the account ID).
Before you’ll begin advertising, you’ll offer Facebook further account data and enter your MasterCard knowledge.
How to Setup Facebook Ads Account
As you would possibly imagine, Facebook won’t allow you to begin outlay unless you’ve entered a sound payment methodology and shared some business data. Navigate your Business Manager menu to seek out “Ad Account Settings” and click on.
Fill altogether the blanks by getting into your company’s name, address, and alternative relevant data. You can enter your asking data underneath the “Payments” tab by clicking on “Add Payment methodology.”
Setting Up Your asking & Payment data
All right, let’s add your 1st MasterCard to your Facebook advertising account. To do that, you’ll navigate to the “Billing & Payment Methods” within the Business Manager menu. you may land on the asking page wherever you can:
- Add new payment strategies.
- Edit your current payment strategies.
- Set your account’s outlay limit.
To add a brand new payment method:
- Click on the inexperienced “Add Payment Method” button.
- Choose the strategy you would like to feature.
- Fill in your data.
- Click on “Continue”.
Tip: Add multiple payment choices
As you begin advertising additional and additional, we propose that you simply additionally add a secondary payment methodology. This way, ought to your primary card expire, reach the monthly limit, or be blocked for no matter reason, your advertising won’t stop being delivered to potential customers.
If your primary card asking fails, all of your campaigns are going to be like a shot paused till you pay the outstanding balance. You’ll even have to manually restart them one by one. this is often a tedious task if you’re running many campaigns. If you’ve got a secondary payment methodology got wind of, Facebook can begin asking your secondary methodology and everything can keep operating swimmingly.
Editing Your Payment choices
If you would like to form changes to your Facebook advertising payments, you’ll eff on an equivalent page by clicking on “Edit Payment strategies.”
Note that you simply cannot delete your primary supply, thus you’ll build another choice your primary supply before removing your current primary payment methodology.
How and once square measure you billed?
You can expect a bill from Facebook on 2 occasions:
- At the top of each month.
- When you reach your asking threshold (if you employ direct debit to get Facebook ads).
The asking threshold implies that your primary payment methodology is going to be charged anytime you reach a precise asking threshold. The total of the brink varies supported your asking history.
This threshold is going to be pretty low after you 1st begin advertising (usually $25), and you’ll be beaked anytime you pay $25 in Facebook Ads. As you retain outlay and your payments square measure properly processed, your threshold is going to be mechanically accrued to $50, $250, $500, and eventually, $750.
Facebook Ad Account Limits
Whether you prefer it or not, your Facebook Advertising account can have the some limits. they must not trouble you most of the time, however, it’s higher to urge to understand them from the start. Here square measures the bounds of Facebook Power Editor:
- A user will manage up to twenty-five ad accounts.
- An ad account will have a soap of twenty-five users per account.
- A regular ad account will have up to five,000 ads that aren’t deleted.
- A regular ad account will have up to one,000 sets that aren’t deleted.
- A regular ad account will have up to one,000 campaigns that aren’t deleted.
- An ad account will have up to fifty ads that aren’t deleted per ad set.
To edit your notification settings:
- Go to an Ad Account Settings page (this is that the same page wherever you got wind of your ad account’s information).
- Select “Notifications” then from the menu on the left.
- Add or take away checkmarks before of the notifications, counting on what you would like to receive.